Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What should I do ? What should I say ?

He said he had fallen so in love with me 
He told me I'm the only one that he could see
And I said "ditto, ditto, ditto"

Ain't it so funny how real love can be simple
When you find someone to share it with who feels the same
I can see it in your eyes the words you mean to say

And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel
Someone who can keep me real and who knows the way
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there
Wants to share, shows he cares

I'm looking for someone to share my pain
Someone who I can run to, who would stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with through the night
Someone who I can trust who's heart is right
Is it you?
Is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
I'm confused, can I just stand still, stay put and do nothing?
I have to figure out whats in me, I need time to find me
Don't get me wrong, I do need you.