Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life isn't to be cried but, to be fought for

Oh Mummy,

But you say we don’t mess around
You've got no freedom to come down
We don't take angels from the sky
You're meant to be among the clouds
Cause you're an angel
But that's a lie

I'm not your angel darling
I'll never gonna be


But so many people are looking to me
To be strong and to fight
But I'm just surviving
And I may be weak but I'm not defeated
And I'll keep believing in clouds with that sweet silver lining



For all the things we did wrong, we need to apologize, 
For all the things we did that hurts someone, we need to apologize, 
For all the things we did without our concern of it, we need to apologize, 
For all the bad things we did to our own self, sit back and relax,

And for all the things that we should do but we did not, 
We should take the books and start reading now.

It's final examination now, 
Why waste time?
Why procrastinate?
Don't chase them, chase your bright future.
Best of luck.

No comments: