Sunday, November 25, 2012

3 years ago

It's a boring night. I'd planned earlier that I would like to stay up to do some revision as I will be having 3 tests next week but weehooo I"m here updating my blog after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

I scrolled over my last posts on my other (old) blog and I found a survey that I've answered 3 years back so I thought it would be fun if I answer it again, on this blog. So yeah this is it;

Does the person you like, like you back? 
Don't think so


Who was the last person you gave your number to?
 
Nana my old neighbor


Do you know what you want to be when you grow up? 
A woman, wonder woman


Do you like to take walks?
Yes


Ever had a song sang about/for you?
Yes


Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
The past 7 months


What did your last text message say? 
Workkkkkkk


What is your 
middle name?
Nadzirah 


What do you smell like? 
Sweets


What's under your bed?
 
Papers, paper bags, files, dusts


Have you ever cried cause you were so mad?

Yes


Did anything dramatic happened yesterday? 
No


Are you in love with someone right now? 
I don't really know what I'm feeling


What can you hear right now?

A song from my earphone


Did you feel better or worse or the same yesterday?
 
The same


Who last texted you?

Someone from Mnation


Who last called you? 
Nabiha


What is the wallpaper on your phone?
Swirling galaxy


What do you want for your birthday?
 
A new phone! :(((( and some flowers !


Congratulations, you just had a baby girl! What's her name?

Lily, still Lily 


Are you happy? 
Not really 


Do you miss anyone?
 

Yesssss 

Do you think that you have made a difference in someones life?

Undoubtly


Is anyone protective over you?

Family and friends


Have you made any new friends lately? 
Yes


Are you waiting for anything?
Waiting for my study mode to be turned on, lol


Where is your dad?
In Kobe, Japan :(


Have you ever been called beautiful?

Hahaha 


Last time you laughed? 
While answering the previous question


Is it possible to be single and happy?
 
Hmm hmm it should be yes and yes yes yes


When were you on the phone last? And with who?
1806hours, Loqman


What are you excited for?
My tailored dress to be done, I really wanna know how it will look like on me


What do you want right now?
 

I want to sleep but I need to study

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
 
Absolutely


Do you have someon
e of the opposite sex you can tell anything to? 
Yesss, all of my best guy friends


Do you think somebody's in love with you? 
Who would've known?


Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Sadly no 

Yeayy I'm done with the survey, gonna publish it now!

No comments: