Friday, June 25, 2010

I know you just can't stand it When things don't go your way but, we've got no control over what happens anyway

Don't pretend you don't know
This is me
I'm unchangeable 

My dreams are growing into frustration when I hear your voice
My ears are ringing louder repeating words that bring me down
Feeding me till I'm chocking

I can see the  sun setting
It's casting shadow on the sea
I can feel the wind blowing
It's sending shivers down my spine

Everytime we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
You make it easier when life gets hard

You are my sweetest downfall
I loved you first
Beneath the stars came falling on our head
They're just old light

I'm so hard for a rich girl
My heels so high, my eyes cast so low
And I don't know how to love
I get tired after midday, lately

Cause I just can't stay away
There's nothing that I can do
You can have your way
Just as long as I can have you

Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm suppose to be
The stars smile down to me
I said a prayer and fall asleep

No comments: